A little help from my friends....

I need a little help...

I'm going to be a bridesmaid in one of my best friend's wedding in April and I want to get some other opinions about the dress options. So with out further ado....


Dress # 1





And Dress # 2







The dresses are from David's Bridal, and the color is called Pool. The wedding is going to be a small cozy out door wedding, with all her loved ones. I'm so honored to be in the wedding and I want to look my best! So, with that said, give me some feedback, which dress do you like the best!? Thanks guys!!!


Posted by: Kenya



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #1 the best, but they are both beautiful! I can't wait to hear which one you choose and of course, see pictures!

Giovanni Lugo said...

I pick dress # 1! But you already knew that!

Amanda B. Young said...

I like them both! I think I'd have to see them on YOU the best.

But, there is something intriguing about #1... ;-) Can't wait to see what you pick!

Speaking of which, I think I'm going to steal your idea. I need some help with the same situation and I didn't even THINK about blogging about it!

Kari said...

I love love love number 1. But we've already discussed this. :O)