Blog it Forward....

As I'm sure you all know, Let's Eat Cake, the amazing fundraiser hosted by the equally amazing Melissa Margarita-DiStefano, is February 17th at the Plaza Paramount Hotel. {Wow, that is right around the corner!!} Let's Eat Cake is a cake decorating competition with all proceeds going to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. In an effort to make sure we get the word out to everyone (and raise money), we are starting this chain-blog (Ok, not sure if that is correct terminology. But it's like a chain letter so let's just go with it, shall we?)


Here's what we need you to do...Repost this post on your blog and ask others to post it on their blogs. Melissa will donate one dollar to the fundraiser for every blog that this is reposted on. Let's make Melissa Pay! Once you have reposted it, leave a comment letting us know that you posted it along with the url to the blog. It's for a great cause and it will be fun to see how far it will go! So lets do it... Lets blog it forward and raise money for a great cause!!!

Ps: If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Let's Eat Cake Blog!

15 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Omigosh! I love the logo {the make Melissa Pay!!!} How fun!

You guys are the best!!!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic post! I love the "chain letter" idea. Thanks so much for making my life easier with something to just copy/paste - I will definitely be using this and crediting you! Great logo! :)

Unique Designs said...

Thanks for kinds words, Ladies! I really hope we can get the word out about this great fundraiser! It is an honor to be involved in this great event!

Kristy said...

I tried to post this morning, but I couldn't get through. Weird.

Yea for you! The logo is almost as awesome as you guys! I cut and pasted. I hope it helps.

Melissa DiStefano said...

Hooray we are at 7 as of this afternoon!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Now 9....

Unknown said...

Wow! This is going really well! YEY! Let's keep it going!

DomesticDivasFancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DomesticDivasFancy said...

Got it posted! Love the idea, and the logo as well...Problem is now I am hungry for cake! :)

Mike said...

Well I posted this thanks to my wife, so all 3 of my readers will see it. Though one of them is my wife...so 2 readers.

Anonymous said...

The Post is up... Such a fun idea for a great cause! Anything I can do to help let me know!!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

This truly is a great effort! I made a post too!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Here is another one!
http://southernladyvintage.blogspot.com/

MicroBlogginMom said...

Great cause! Just blogged it forward!

http://microblogginmom.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-it-forward.html

Josh said...

+1 via

http://schlagging.com/2009/01/19/blog-it-forward-for-st-jude-childrens-research-hospital/