Death in the Family

Hi Everybody,

As you all know Kenya is my right hand "man". We have known each other for a long time and when I started this business venture she was there pushing me through and later joining my dream. I was shocked to hear yesterday that her grandfather had passed away. I received the call yesterday evening and I was to deliver the sad sad news. I did not know what to do, what to say, how to act. I was not going through this but to deliver the news was hard because she is so close to me. I do not know how it feels but seeing her yesterday tore my heart. I wanted to let everybody know because we need to send prayers to Kenya and her Family in this sad time. I know Kenya and she will get through this, but sending her well wishes will help with the healing.

Thanks,
Giovanni

2 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Oh Kenya! Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! I know loosing a family member is so hard, and I'll be thinking of you and family often, providing you hopefully some strength and courage during this hard time!

Kristy said...

Kenya,
I wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I know spending time with our family really helped us a lot last week. I hope it's healing for you as well.
Kristy